RD1027, RD1028 - GNSS RF Modules
The RD1027 and RD1028 are GNSS RF front-end modules designed around the SY1007, SY1008 and SY1017C chip-set. They can be used as evaluation boards to verify performances of the SY10xx chip-set, as the RF front-end section in GNSS receiver prototypes or for small production runs where the number of pieces produced does not justify the development of a custom RF front-end section.
- Complete, pre-aligned GNSS RF front-end modules.
- Based on the SY1007, SY1008 and SY1017C ASICs.
- Reference: fref = 10MHz, sampling: fs= 50MHz.
- Support for active antennas with 10dB to 35dB gain.
- Active antenna Phantom powering.
- Digital quadrature (I/Q) 3-bit outputs.
- Through-hole mounting, 50тДж MMCX RF input.
- Compact, low bill-of-materials, small PCB area.
- Low voltage operation, low power consumption.
- Support for most L-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou signals up to 24MHz bandwidth.
- Documents are controlled ONLY if read on-line.
- These document revisions replace any previous releases.
Copyright © 2009-2016 SAPHYRION Sagl, all rights reserved.