SY1007 - GNSS RF Front-End
- Complete, highly integrated RF Front-End
- Compact, low bill-of-materials, small PCB area.
- Rad-hard, for space-borne high reliability applications.
- Low voltage operation, low power consumption.
- Qualified to ESA ESCC9000.
- Supports passive and active antennas.
- Protection against heavy ions effects:
latch-up, single event effects (Hamming error correction).
- AMS 0.35um SiGe BiCMOS, size 1.3mm x 1.2mm,
6mm x 6mm 36 balls ceramic BGA package.
- An evaluation/application RF module is available.
- All GNSS signals up to 24MHz bandwidth.
- Documents are controlled ONLY if read on-line.
- These document revisions replace any previous releases.
Copyright © 2009-2016 SAPHYRION Sagl, all rights reserved.